[Ailist] Methods for Strategic Collaboration: BlendingAppreciativeInquiry, World Cafe and Open Space Technology

Christine Whitney Sanchez milagro27 at cox.net
Mon Oct 30 22:51:19 PST 2006

Sue, thanks for your kind words.  And how did you know that I'm looking for
local Arizona graphic facilitators?

So far no one is listing themselves in Arizona on the gf map at
http://graphicfacilitation.blogs.com/pages/.  I would appreciate any leads
for a good graphic facilitator in AZ who might be available in the next
week!

Thanks,
Christine

Christine Whitney Sanchez