Fwd: fortunes

Diane Brandon diane at keysregion.org
Mon Oct 30 14:11:17 PST 2006

I know this is a bit off topic, but my son just sent me the fortunes
he and his co-workers got at lunch. (They are the tech group that
created www.fannation.com which has a lot of social networking --
sports aren't my thing, so I don't know much else about it.)

I've never seen such fortunes on my little slips of paper! Maybe they
come from a company in China that has done OS or AI!!

My personal favorite:  perpetual optimism is a force multiplier
:)
Diane

diane at keysregion.org

Begin forwarded message: