Hooray, we are a winner of the "Top 10 World Changer 2006" Award

Gabriela Ender gabriela.ender at OpenSpace-Online.com
Tue Oct 24 05:12:28 PDT 2006

Dear friends of Open Space!

I am sorry to send you again a message regarding our award nomination.

BUT we have an unbelievable GOOD news to share:

!! We are a << TOP 10 WORLD CHANGER 2006 >> AWARD winner !! OpenSpace-Online belongs to "The Top 10 Who are Changing the World of Internet and Politics" !!

A few hours ago we received this FANTASTIC news and we wanted to inform you as soon as possible. We truly can't believe it. We thought, that we did not reached the Top 10, because PoliticsOnline announced to invite all winners to the World E Gov Form to Paris. This 3day conference happened last week and we were not invited. Therefore, last Sunday, it was time for us to say THANK YOU to all our supporters. But now is seems, that only one winner was at this conference and the other 9 winners get this wonderful news via eMail today.

Yes, yes, "Be always prepared to be surprised" :-)

All the Top 10 winners got more than 18.000 votes. We are so proud and so excited. Please have look at PoliticsOnline, read what they say and see all the winners:

http://tinyurl.com/yj5bl7

Again, A HUGE THANK YOU!

Love & Peace from Berlin,
Gabriela

OpenSpace-Online GmbH - The Power of People!
Resselsteig 30, 12209 Berlin, Germany
eMail: contact at OpenSpace-Online.com
website: http://www.OpenSpace-Online.com
phone: +49-(0)30-772 31 69
fax: +49-(0)30-77 39 20 21
E-BOOK about OpenSpace-Online®:
http://www.OpenSpace-Online.com/OpenSpace-Online_eBook_en.pdf
Revolutionize the way your groups collaborate online. Maintain the co-creative energy of face-to-face events as well of online activities and carry on the work across distances. Put the human beings in the centre, enable genuine dialogues about issues, that matter. Support participation and result-oriented collaboration regardless of whether it is in politics, society, economics, or education. The future has already begun!