Can you help?

Joanna Fletcher jo at lionlifecoaching.com
Sun Oct 22 17:27:19 PDT 2006

I am thrilled to say that my proposal to use OS to facilitate a major change
initiative where I work is building up some steam. The feedback is that they
are interested and want me to get some more experience, before running a
pilot OS with the "change team", and eventually a huge big organization-wide
plus stakeholders OS.

The idea is that I find an OS event in Canada that is willing to have me as
an assistant. My preference would be a multiple-day event with a large
number of people (200+) that is happening whenever and wherever it starts.
The theory is that this would allow me to see an experienced facilitator
work and get comfortable with procedure. Also I think it might be a bit of
an insurance policy for the organization.

Any OSers out there have a Canadian gig coming up soon, and would be willing
to help out? If so, please email me at jo at lionlifecoaching.com .

Thanking you in advance,

Joanna Fletcher

Lion Life Coaching