i need fresh ost exemples- a bit urgent

Funda Oral fundaoral at ttnet.net.tr
Fri Oct 20 10:09:40 PDT 2006

Dear Colleagues,

As you know we are organizing Interactive Organizations Gathering in Istanbul. This is going to be the first
international ost event in turkey.

I hope this will be a fruitful begining for many more openings to bring more peace and justice and love and freedom and whatever needed to our world.

A journalist is coming to make an interview with me in a few days. I want to provide her with very fresh
exemples of ost gatherings.

Please don't tell me to look at already prepared web pages, i have them, i read most of them.

I want to collect fresh and best exemples which come to your mind NOW.

I don't want stories.

I need just simple explanation such as :

where?
whom?
about what ? main theme?
how many people?
then what happened? ( if you know the rest of the story...at least if they keep opening spaces there?)

I appreciate if i can collect exemples from different organizations such as  schools, universities; private companies (international,
popular ones are even better), ngos , public organizations.

thank you
funda