New Stammtisch in Montreal

Michael M Pannwitz mmpanne at boscop.de
Thu Oct 12 14:07:00 PDT 2006

Dear Friends,
new Stammtisch in Montreal, first session on November 6.
Have a look a little further down.
Dear Louise,
congratulations,
thought I spread the word.
Iain Cook might well attend the  Berlin stammtisch in on November 6,
taking a little break from the International ost-Training taking place
in Berlin from November 2 through 9 (right, 7 days, nothing less will
do) for which  43 people from 15 countries have already registered.

Have a great day,
mmp

louise brissette wrote:
> Hi Michael,
>
> Here is the invitation for the first Stammtisch on OS in Montréal. It
> will happen at the *Le Resto-Bar Saint-Sulpice* rue Emery between
> Saint-Denis and Sanguinet, across from the cinéma Quartier Latin. Metro
> Berri-UQAM.
> People can contact me for info at info at ipsai.net or louise at ipsai.net or
> 514.271.0318
>
> I don't know Iain Cook (James Bay is quite far) but if he wants to join
> us /en route/ to Berlin, he is welcomed
>
> Thank you very much for your support and my warmest regards.
>
> Louise Brissette, ps.c.
> 514.271.0318
> louise at ipsai.net
> hppt://ipsai.net
> http://leadershipcreateur.wordpress.com
> Un leadership créateur pour une écologie du travail
>--

Michael M Pannwitz, boscop eg
Draisweg 1, 12209 Berlin, Germany
++49-30-772 8000
www.boscop.de   www.michaelmpannwitz.de

Check out the Open Space World Map presently showing 421 resident Open
Space Workers in 68 countries (working in a total of 126 countries
worldwide)
www.openspaceworldmap.org