In the Silence

Paula Walton apaulawalton at yahoo.com
Sat Oct 7 10:51:56 PDT 2006

With peace and love, Paula

  In the Silence

  In the Silence I see you like the magic that fills the October sky with blue and the red that colors the cardinal's wings.

  In the Silence I hear you like the leaves hear the wind whisper "it's time" for the changing of all things.

  In the Silence I feel you like the ocean feels the pull of the moon and Saturn dances within her rings.

  In the Silence I find myself because I am you...in the Silence.