Tr : Re: Tr : Re: organizations names, where to find them ?

louise veneziali at yahoo.ca
Sat Oct 7 06:41:46 PDT 2006

Thank you Michael. Here in Québec, people's eyes pop out of their head  each time I talk about OST. Never heard of (and not sure they want to  hear about it). Now I am equipped to face their perplexity. Thanks  again !
  Louise

Michael Herman <michael at michaelherman.com> a écrit :  Date :         Tue, 3 Oct 2006 10:54:03 -0500