Showing up & being present

Martin Truelove martin.truelove at bradford.gov.uk
Fri Oct 6 01:03:40 PDT 2006

Hi Michael, Tree, everybody,
I think I sometimes show up, but I'm not really 'present', & this thread
has set me thinking about what the difference might be, especially if,
in open space, I can't demonstrate that presence by appearing to do a
great deal!
I'm early on in my OS practice, & it's just this concoction of mind,
intellect & soul that tantalises me so much.
I've just led an OS in London with leaders in the creative sector here
in the UK, & I really felt that my presence made a difference, but I'm
not entirely sure how! So these conversations really help.
All I can say about this list & all the contributors is that it sustains
my faith in OS, keeping my sprits up, helping me to 'hold the
intention'(thanks to you, Christine Whitney Sanchez for that durable
phrase!)& to continue to develop my practice.
With best wishes from the fells (hills!) of northern England.
Martin Truelove