SV: interactive organizations gathering-istanbul

Thomas Herrmann thomas at openspaceconsulting.com
Tue Oct 3 07:40:51 PDT 2006

Wishing you all the best for this marvellous gathering. I decided to keep my
travels to a minimum the rest of this year as I´ve lots of space opening
coming up and I´ve been travelling a lot (right now sitting In Brussels on
my way home from Raleigh). I´m sure I will see you another time in Turkey,
Funda.
Best wishes & warmest regards
Thomas Herrmann