Dallas TX and NYC- os-colleagues to meet

Juliane Ade julianeade at boscop.de
Tue Oct 31 07:09:09 PST 2006

Hello dear all,

more than ten years after my last visit, I will come to the USA again, to
meet my youth-exchange-host-family in Texas (I still regard them as my
second family) and a lot of other wonderful people.

This trip is very important to me: During the last years I observed that due
to politics people and even friends of mine here in Germany became more and
more anti-USAmerican in their attitude, referring and reacting to the people
in an increasingly stereo-typing way. Now I want to renew my own contact to
the USAmerica I love and get new energy to share this appreciation of the
"other" USAmerica.

I will spend two weeks with my family in Dallas, TX (November 20 - Nov. 29)
and it would be wonderful to meet any of you in the region!
As it is, it will be the first time, I am not taking part in the annual
international gathering on Interactive Organizations, that will take place
November 24-26, 2006 in Istanbul. My idea is to have a little skype-chat one
evening. Searching the openspace-worldmap I couldn´t find any
os-facilitators in Dallas or nearby, but maybe there is somebody out there
who is not in the map or you know somebody? or you know an os-client who
would enjoy a talk? or anybody else?

>From Nov 29th to Dec 6th I will stop over in NYC. I would prefer
open-space-colleagues as hosts, if this is possible. In exchange I will be
delighted to have you as my guest/s some time here in Berlin! Also, if you
do not have a place, but time, it would be nice to meet!

warmest regards

Juliane, boscop eg

Juliane Ade, boscop eg
Hasenheide 9, 10 967 Berlin
T: ++49-30 747 39 622, F: - 623
www.boscop.de <http://www.boscop.de/>

3rd annual international gathering on
InterActive Organizations
24. - 26. November 2006 in Istanbul
http://www.dertur.com.tr/en/sub.asp?path=iletisim.asp
<http://www.dertur.com.tr/en/sub.asp?path=iletisim.asp>

International Open Space Technology Training
November 2006 in Blossin / Germany, www.boscop.de <http://www.boscop.de/>

Open Space World Map
www.openspaceworldmap.org <http://www.openspaceworldmap.org/>