Revision of The User's Guide / Some Help Needed

Larry Peterson larry at spiritedorg.com
Mon Nov 27 16:28:45 PST 2006

Harrison:

I do think your perspectives on what facilitators do with a sponsor
before OST, the varieties of convergence, and what happens after are
good pieces to add.  It would be good to acknowledge that different
approaches have emerged among practitioners and state your view as to
what works.  I also think it helpful to differentiate the particular
"technology" for an OST meeting and open space (or opening a space)
which is a way of approaching everything that can transform everything.

For example, Andrew Rixon and I are writing a piece describing how we
took the traditional "fishbowl" process to a new level with our learning
from OST while I was in Australia.

Larry

Larry Peterson
Associates in Transformation