iao istanbul

Claudia Haack claudia at kairosalliance.com
Mon Nov 20 20:40:13 PST 2006

Dear Funda,

I wish I could transport myself to Istanbul and support you in person and
help with the "getting things done" part of open space or whatever is
needed.  Unfortunately though, I won't be there either.  So I will have to
retreat to a method that seems to work in Open Space: I'll be holding the
space with you.

Best - Claudia

Claudia Haack

KAIROS Alliance, Inc.