Help!!

Jim jim9654 at altelco.net
Mon Nov 20 19:51:28 PST 2006

Jon,

Have you tried finding the file where your Outlook stuff is saved? If not,
go to the File menu, click it open and then click on the Data File
Management option. A dialog box will open and one option listed will be
Personal Folders. To the right of that will be the address of your Outlook
files, ending in "...\Outlook.pst" That's as far as I can get you right now.
Once, however, I wiped out Outlook (and everything else) on purpose. I was
able to direct my reloaded Outlook to find this file and restore the data.
It's been awhile, though, and I forget the exact process. You might check
out the Help menu or call a nice person at Microsoft to take you the rest of
the way. They're used to helping people.

Jim