Revision of The User's Guide / Some Help Needed

Deborah Hartmann deborah at hartmann.net
Mon Nov 20 18:48:43 PST 2006

Harrison - how about using the OpenSpace wiki as a workspace, instead of
a mailing list?  People can self-organize their answers, to save you
needing to juggle the next 180 responses :-)  If you paste in a TOC from
your current book, people can make notes in the appropriate sections,
add sections they think are needed, have conversations on the page...

Wiki is to internet as OpenSpace is to face-to-face :-)
it's not the same, but it's useful.

(Factoid: Did you know that some consider the first WikiWiki to be the
first Web 2.0 app? )

deb

--

Deborah Hartmann