"Failure"

C isa Kocher cik at ttnet.net.tr
Sat Nov 18 12:41:40 PST 2006

> You're not leading them into heaven, only into an open place.

if people are going to do a group activity, the most important thing is that
the direction s are clear

I have seen some of the world's most beautiful quilts, and there is nothing
more divine and exquisite than a truly beautiful quilt, and they are done by
a lot of ladies working together anonymously each person doing each piece.

I am so sure that such a together lady like yourself will give just the
right amount of direction and people will take off and sew up a storm. I am
a 1000% confidant.

love and peace

isa

 <http://www.tiwiguide.com/> http://www.tiwiguide.com/
<http://www.couchsurfing.com/profile.html?id=B6D9H5>
http://www.couchsurfing.com/profile.html?id=B6D9H5

We do not inherit it; we borrow the Earth from our children: Native American
wisdom.

The only immorality is not to do what one has to do when one has to do it:
Jean <http://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/quotes/j/jeananouil148661.html>
Anouilh

You're not leading them into heaven, only into an open place.  If they're
the right people for the issues and opportunities at hand, well then...
(shrugging my shoulders).

In other words, don't blame yourself.

For all of you out there celebrating Thanksgiving this coming week, happy
holiday and love from central New Jersey, USA.

Ralph Copleman

oslist at listserv.boisestate.edu: