AW: Freedom Shock

Catherine Pfaehler c.pfaehler at bluewin.ch
Tue Nov 14 13:13:06 PST 2006

Thank you for mentioning and clarifying it. An important "minority issue",
then!

Love, Catherine (just back from a first meeting with the preparation team of
a school for handicapped children. The staff is planning to do their retreat
after Easter in Open Space, 3 days. The meeting went very well, we're all
looking forward to the retreat - they are all very skilled and more than
ready to take full responsibility and are somewhat fed up with expensive
supervision...)

Catherine Pfaehler Senn
Open Space Begleitung & Coaching
Kellersriedweg 8