OS in Albania

sshehu11 sshehu11 at yahoo.it
Tue Nov 7 23:51:03 PST 2006

Hi Can,

it is so nice hearing from you and of your interest on doing something together.
of course we can manage in English! :-))
Actually I am working with a couple of organizations on making OST a powerfull alternative of meeting and solving problems. I think it could have interesting results, specially in Albania, considering our specific conditions (we can talk about this later).

Let's keep in touch and start thinking of doing things.

all the very best,

Saimir

Hi Saimir,

it's so interesting for me to have an information like this because, just
this weekend with my team we talked about contacting the Albanian
organisations here in Istanbul.  it's so good to hear that OST is popular in
Albania. Please keep in touch. After December we may do something together.
I am one of the guys in Turkey who have the Albanian roots:-) (one of the 5
milllion:-))  I don't know  the Albanian language but we can manage in
English :-))

Thnks for sharing!
Best wishes

Can Uludag

>From: sshehu11  <sshehu11 at yahoo.it >
>To: OSLIST at LISTSERV.BOISESTATE.EDU
>Subject: OS in Albania
>Date: Mon, 6 Nov 2006 09:20:22 +0100
>
>Dear Friends,
>I registered to the OS list just a fiew days ago and I am really amazed how
>much information flows in there.
>I am back from a two days OS workshop in Berat, Albania and I can tell you
>that OS is becoming a very promissing alternative of meeting even in
>Albania.
>I have participated in many OS events up to now and I have started training
>since February of this year discovering OS is simply amazing.
>Keep going folks! OS is not only the future any more, it is the present
>too!
>thx
>Best regards to everyone,
>Saimir Shehu
>
>*
>*
>
>To learn about OpenSpaceEmailLists and OSLIST FAQs:
>http://www.openspaceworld.org/oslist

Siz siz olun MSN'den hava durumunu ögrenmeden evden çikmayin!
http://www.msn.com.tr/havadurumu/