2nd OST

Christy Lee-Engel cdleee at gmail.com
Tue Nov 7 20:30:53 PST 2006

Dear Herman,

I love that you can write very early in the morning about your upcoming
event, a few minutes later I read it here in the evening, and I can feel
your excitement and anticipation as if there is no distance at all. I am
sure that you will indeed have much support from all over the world.

Enjoy yourself!
Christy

--
Christy Lee-Engel, ND, LAc