SV: Proximity and Open Space after presentations

Thomas Herrmann thomas at openspaceconsulting.com
Fri Nov 3 01:47:25 PST 2006

Wow, just bumped into this rich conversation. Just had a question to you
Zelle, would you mind sharing a little more about this design regarding
having 15 mts action at the end after closing circle. And if you have
experiences, compared to having action-space before the closing. I never had
any activities after the closing circle in an OS but this sounds
interesting!
Warm regards to you Maureen and your Open Space home from
Thomas Herrmann in a suddenly very cold and wintery south Sweden