SV: quick help

Lise Damkjær lise at learning4life.dk
Fri Nov 3 00:08:29 PST 2006

Dear Reinhard,

I’m sure that a beautiful metaphor will emerge if you do an open space – no
doubt!

But to get a metaphor meaningful to all people in the department you should
consider to have more different people: senior manager, other managers,
employees – not all of them but a few of each – and the question in Open
space could be something like: Given this new structure which
pictures/metaphors inspires you and make us grow?

Good Luck with your inspiring challenge!

Lise from Copenhagen..

  _____