iao istanbul, shortly

Funda Oral fundaoral at ttnet.net.tr
Tue Nov 28 03:19:31 PST 2006

Dear OSListers,

I want to let you know that IAO Istanbul went wonderfully and was very very productive.

I really felt that many of you were with us; holding or enjoying the space.

The members of our little international ost group (ost mafia) , Juliane Neumann, Mia, Michael jr left early
this morning and Gail should have started her long flight to home.

I am now settling down and planning to write more about my iao istanbul and ost experience later.

Thanks

Funda