A Strange one -- All about Open Space Technology

Harrison Owen hhowen at verizon.net
Thu Nov 30 12:15:28 PST 2006

I just received a great note from Larry Peterson in response to my comments
about "technology" a la Open Space. The strange part is that somebody seems
to think it is SPAM and then sent it to me -- and it wasn't posted on the
OSLIST. Don't have a clue what it is all about, but maybe the SPAM maven at
Boise State needs to be alerted -- and for sure you will enjoy (benefit
from) Larry's comments.

Harrison