FW: Children of Abraham petition

Harrison Owen hhowen at verizon.net
Tue Nov 21 04:09:12 PST 2006

Some of you may remember Dania, the delightful young lady I met at the
Congress of Imams and Rabbis in Seville. She and her friends have been busy,
and I would like to support their efforts. You can read all about it in the
following material, and if so inclined, please sign the petition. Every
little bit helps, I think.

Harrison

Harrison Owen

7808 River Falls Drive

Potomac, Maryland   20854

Phone 301-365-2093

Skype hhowen

Open Space Training  <http://www.openspaceworld.com/> www.openspaceworld.com

Open Space Institute  <http://www.openspaceworld.org/>
www.openspaceworld.org

Personal website  <http://www.ho-image.com/> www.ho-image.com

OSLIST: To subscribe, unsubscribe, change your options, view the archives
Visit:  <http://listserv.boisestate.edu/archives/oslist.html>
www.listserv.boisestate.edu/archives/oslist.html