The Berlin landscape goes worldwide II

Jo Toepfer jotoepfer at boscop.de
Wed Nov 8 09:17:32 PST 2006

Dear colleagues,

for heavens sake, we forgot to tell you: the worldscape is linked with
the worldmap!!!

Have a look: Go to the worldmap www.openspaceworldmap.org
Click on let's say Ukraine
There click on Yana Demenko
That will take you to her personal info box
At the bottom of the box you find
"Open Space events I have facilitated" okay - you are almost there. Just
hit the "click here" and BINGO her events pop up in a separate browser
window.

This simply means that all of you already in the worldmap will be
automatically linked in this manner when you enter your events into the
worldscape.

How does that grab you?

Love and peace from Blossin where we are still (today is day 6 of the
program) with 36 colleagues enjoying the fruits of self-organised learning.

Jo and mmp

--
International Open Space Technology Training November 2-9, 2006 in
Blossin/Germany - check it out:

Jo Toepfer, boscop eg
Dolziger Str. 40, 10247 Berlin
++49-30-42018000