open space and synchronicity

Zelle Nelson zelle at knowplacelikehome.com
Tue May 30 19:27:52 PDT 2006

Desmond, Raffi, et al...

I was reading synchro-density, not synchrodestiny...

What our minds will do?

And thanks Harrison, for symbiosity - "Living Together" that feels
most at home for me.

with grace and love,

Zelle

Zelle Nelson
Engaging the Soul at Work/State of Grace Document/Know Place Like Home

www.stateofgracedocument.com

zelle at knowplacelikehome.com

work/home: 828.693.0802
mobile: 847.951.7030