OS Russian

Raffi Aftandelian raffi at bk.ru
Sun May 28 20:01:35 PDT 2006

Greetings fellow space-holders!

Just to let you know that the OS Russian phone call will be taking
place this Saturday, June 3rd at 11am Moscow time (GMT +3). Right now
Thomas and I are the right people showing up for this call. But
between now and Saturday I imagine others can also be right people for
the call, too.

If this email leaves enough bee pollen in your consciousness to
granulate into intention and then action, let me know offlist and I'll
see to changing the form - setting up a conference call.

warmly,
raffi