SV: juicy convening questions

Thomas Herrmann thomas at openspaceconsulting.com
Tue May 23 00:44:35 PDT 2006

Oooaoo, Doug
Thanks for sharing this beautiful initiative! I think and hope this can
inspire all around the globe - it sure inspired me to start thinking about
my neighbourhood.
Warm regards
Thomas Herrmann

o&Number=
473 1&page=1&view=collapsed&sb=5&o=0&fpart=

I see it ran to two lines. Let me shorten that for you. This should take
you to the same place:

http://tinyurl.com/gk3bk

--it did for me.

Oh! Then there was Immigration Reform: Issues and Opportunities For Our
Back Yard. The invitation is here:

http://www.footprintsinthewind.com/?page_id=703

Hope those help, Christine.

                              :-Doug. Germann