SV: OS-meeting with Nordic politicians

Thomas Herrmann thomas at openspaceconsulting.com
Mon May 22 01:38:05 PDT 2006

Dear Lise
I think using OST was very brave from having had traditional conferences for
years (this conference is organized every second year in one of the
countries). So using OST was a good fit to the overall theme of the
conference! They figured either they find new forms to organize the
conference or it might be better to let it die. I think it survived!
Regards
Thomas