hosting a book

Raffi Aftandelian raffi at bk.ru
Sun May 21 01:23:49 PDT 2006

Dear Zelle,

Thank you! That was very helpful. I will make a note of that. I intend to meet Juanita one day.

Warmly,
raffi

p.s. Zelle, might the state of grace be that 51st state that will never become part of our Union (but which our Congress is constantly discussing) because it is about the unnameable and that which we grow towards but can never integrate fully into in the same way aikido is always towards movement and always holding space for nage and uke?

Might the state of grace bring new meaning to the open space called the United States of America?