Immigration OST

Raffi Aftandelian raffi at bk.ru
Sat May 20 12:55:24 PDT 2006

Harrison,

Thanks for helping see what would make the invitation process simpler.
Pre-os? Coffee! Well, that's more open space!

Now, if I could only figure out how to make the writing of books a
self-organizing process! I have one or two ideas...

Doug,

I think that was a minor miracle that you had the KKK there. And am
very curious how they and others emerged differently post-forum. In my
opinion, by having them there you modelled the notion of bringing the whole
organism into the room.

have a granular day,
raffi