Immigration OST

Douglas D. Germann, Sr. 76066.515 at compuserve.com
Fri May 19 15:10:15 PDT 2006

Thanks, Harrison.

Constant network mode. Interesting. I'm moving in that direction....

Constant network mode + invitation support = self organizing or move on

                              :-Doug.
                              What wants to happen in your communities?

 #: 105562 S0/CompuServe Mail  [MAIL]
     19-May-06  15:31:25
 Sb: Immigration OST
 Fm: INTERNET:hhowen at verizon.net
 To: Douglas D. Germann, Sr. [76066,515]

Face-to-face is always the best, and I suppose if you are starting a totally
new venture in an area you know nothing about -- 6 months is pretty fast
work. That said, I guess I always found myself in constant network mode. I
love meeting and talking to people even (and maybe most especially) when I
don't have a clue how any of it will turn out, or what advantage there may
be. But whenever I start something like you are talking about, my first
thought is who do I know that might just be interested. When I said
"friends" we don't have to be lifelong friends -- just somebody whose path I
crossed and there was a spark. When you want to start something up -- you
don't need a lot of people, just some people who could really care about
whatever. Make an invitation, see who responds, and if somebody does
respond, ask them who they might think would be interested. And if you don't
get a response, don't waste time and emotion. Just move on.

Harrison

Harrison Owen
7808 River Falls Drive
Potomac, Maryland   20854
Phone 301-365-2093
Skype hhowen
Personal website www.ho-image.com
OSLIST: To subscribe, unsubscribe, change your options, view the