5/18 free phone conf with Harrison Owen on Open Space and education for sustainability

Peter J. Bury pjbuys at GMAIL.COM
Thu May 18 23:25:33 PDT 2006

Dear all

I missed the opportunity to test this kind of meetings, too bad.
What I did miss in the announcement - also in view of the fact that we are
a big international community working in very different time zones - is
announcing the DATE and the TIME in such a way that all around the world
are immediately clear WHEN this is happening in their OWN timezone. So...
next time lets indicate TIME by specifying in which timezone, or specifying
it in UTC / GMT (See http://wwp.greenwichmeantime.com/ ) or by using the
worldclock (see http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/ ).

Peter, member of the world wide open space movement