5/18 free phone conf with Harrison Owen on Open Space and education for sustainability

Eric Lilius elilius at halhinet.on.ca
Wed May 17 15:52:49 PDT 2006

Patricia,

Does the free call extend to Canada?

Eric

--
http://www.haliburtonfolk.com
http://savethefrostcentre.ca

"Ultimately what we're touching is the invisible,
all-pervasive Intelligence that surrounds us and penetrates us.
It is grooming us to be able to tolerate its splendor.
It can't just reveal itself openly because we would be forfeited;
we'd never know what hit us."
				Terence McKenna