multiple conferences on top of one another

Michael Herman michael at michaelherman.com
Fri May 5 00:24:00 PDT 2006

how about an osonos invitation mixed into the pot for july, ted?

when you/we invited community organizer types and computer
technologists at recent changes camp, and when we invited bloggers,
facilitators, philanthropists and financial advisors together at the
giving conference, we know great things happened (and kept happening).

so why not have a raft of os folks there to cross-pollinate some of
those other conversations in july?

Michael Herman Associates
300 West North Ave #1105
Chicago IL 60610 USA