Open Space with 3rd graders in 1 hour

Zelle Nelson zelle at knowplacelikehome.com
Wed May 3 09:58:48 PDT 2006

Hello Ashley, Chris, ...

Chris, a thought on your theme question, why not turn it around to
""I want to know more about...."

And Ashley, on that theme, here are a few suggestions:

"I remember when..."

"My favorite part of school is..."

"I want to be XXXX when I grow up."

"I love..."

And some questions for you and the teachers:

What would success look like, on the day, a year from now, when this
class graduates from 8th grade?

Will there be an invitation to open more space after this first one?

- I'm sure it will be great!

with grace and love,

Zelle

Zelle Nelson
Engaging the Soul at Work/State of Grace Document/Know Place Like Home

www.stateofgracedocument.com

zelle at knowplacelikehome.com

work/home: 828.693.0802
mobile: 847.951.7030