Survey on the language of facilitation

Andrew Rixon andrew at anecdote.com.au
Mon May 1 15:22:29 PDT 2006

Thanks Herman, great to hear you got some value from our survey.

Something I've been wondering lately is whether OS might be more
'empowering' than many other styles and processes of facilitation.

I'd love to hear any thoughts, anecdotes, stories or reflections around
this....

Warm regards,
Andrew

--