open space and synchronicity

Phelim McDermott phelim at mac.com
Sat May 27 02:32:37 PDT 2006

I am interested to know if people find  the  practice of open space
gets supported for you by synchronicity experiences? Here's mine for
the week. In january i did a two day open space event for the theatre
community here in london and as i reported on this list had a great
time. On the morning of the second day i bought a copy of my usual
newspaper the independent. On the front cover was an enormous FULL
PAGE picture of a beautiful blue butterfly with an article about
climate change and saying this particular blue butterfly was an
endangered species in the uk. This week I Facilitated my second open
space event for a "The Producers forum" .. a community of producers
working in the arts here. Yesterday on the morning of the second day
i went in and as usual bought my  copy of the independent
newspaper.... on the cover was an enormous FULL PAGE picture of..
yes  A bumble bee saying three species are extinct and more
threatened by new farming methods suggestions given to help save
them.  I am almost spooked by how personal this message seems to be
in its timing and how insignificant it may seem to anyone else. When
the universe speaks through open space it has much more elegant ways
than email!

Great open space event by the way!

Best wishes

Phelim