The Da Vinci Connection --Phi

Wendy Farmer-O'Neil wendy at xe.net
Wed May 24 01:58:59 PDT 2006

Interesting that this thread has started.  There is something else that the
Da Vinci Code brought forward for me--the number Phi (
http://goldennumber.net/ ).

If Phi is as ubiquitous in Nature as Brown suggests, it is perhaps one of
the hallmarks of self-organization?  I was wondering if we see any instances
of Phi in Open Space?  Any math fans out there interested in taking a look
for it? I'm going to start :-)

Cheers,
Wendy