Survey on the language of facilitation - results

Andrew Rixon andrew at anecdote.com.au
Sun May 21 16:05:48 PDT 2006

Dear All,

Many of you who participated in our survey on language in facilitation
indicated being interested in seeing the results.

To give anyone/everyone the opportunity, we have decided to open up access
to the raw results of the survey.

You can get access to these results by clicking the link below:

http://www.surveymonkey.com/Report.asp?U=208638099531

We'd love to hear any insights, perspectives, comments or feedback that
comes to mind for you whilst perusing the results.

In the meanwhile, Viv, Sash and I are working on the analysis/sensemaking.
Being hardworking researchers we recently spent Saturday afternoon cutting,
dicing, splicing and processing the qualitative data at Viv's marvelous
Bell's beach retreat. (I know, it was hard work :)).

We look forward to hearing from you.

Warm regards,
Andrew, Sascha & Viv

--