OT's

Raffi Aftandelian raffi at bk.ru
Thu May 4 13:00:26 PDT 2006

Colleagues,

I notice that previously OT conferences have been held in Russia, in
particular in 1992 in St. Petersburg, in 1993 in Ekaterinburg, and in
1995 in Altai.

Might there be people on/off this list who could forward information
about the upcoming OSonOS to them as it might be of interest?

I also understand, was it you, Jeff Aiken?, that in 1991 when OT took
place in Hungary that this was the time of the putsch and some Soviet
citizens were participating...

Any information about where the next OT will be? And where the
proceedings are online?

Best,
Raffi