x-posted from AI list

Raffi Aftandelian raffi at bk.ru
Wed May 3 20:31:52 PDT 2006

All,
I would like to ask your assitance in nominating
organizations for the International Spirit at Work
Awards.

The International Spirit At Work (ISAW) Organization
is the only global organization dedicated to honoring
companies that have implemented explicit spiritual
practices, policies or programs inside their
organizations, policies that nurture the human spirit.
This philosophy of business is clearly resonant with
AI and the reason we think this community will know of
organizations who would fit the criteria. They are the
kind of folks with whom we all have had the best
working experiences.

Each year, ISAW's activities culminate in an Annual
Awards Ceremony, drawing together hundreds of
professionals from all corners of the globe. For the
past 4 years, ISAW has recognized 23 distinguished
companies ranging from The Body Shop, to Times of
India, and to the Australia and New Zealand Banking
Group Ltd. (ANZ Bank)

The conference will be held in October at the Garrison
Institute overlooking the Hudson. It is a wonderful
event, affirming to organizations and attendees the
power of articulating deeper values in the workplace
and the process of how folks are getting it done.

Should any organizations come to mind, please refer
them to the following link for all the information
including the criteria and application form:

http://www.spiritatwork.org/awards/willisharman/2006app.htm

The deadline for applications is May 14th. The forms
are not lengthy. Have anyone you know have a look at
the criteria to see if they are a fit.

If you have any questions, you can reach me at:
toshea88 at yahoo.com   or
917 334 6022

Many thanks,
Tim Shea