Phi in Open Space

Harrison Owen hhowen at verizon.net
Thu May 25 07:08:10 PDT 2006

"Fibonacci numbers" -- talk about esoterica! And once again we are back to
The Da Vinci Code.

Harrison

Harrison Owen
7808 River Falls Drive
Potomac, Maryland   20854
Phone 301-365-2093
Skype hhowen
Personal website www.ho-image.com
OSLIST: To subscribe, unsubscribe, change your options, view the
archives Visit: www.listserv.boisestate.edu/archives/oslist.html