Family Tree of Large Group

Harrison Owen hhowen at verizon.net
Wed May 10 14:17:16 PDT 2006

Actually Raffi -- you have it mostly right. OST is Sociodrama without all
the work :-) And when it comes to my extensive NTL Training and Analytic
stuff -- Oh Well. Truth is I was never part of NTL (they wouldn't let me in)
and as far as analytics goes -- I did have my head shrunk at one point, but
I don't think that is what they are talking about.

Harrison

Harrison Owen
7808 River Falls Drive
Potomac, Maryland   20854
Phone 301-365-2093
Skype hhowen
Personal website www.ho-image.com
OSLIST: To subscribe, unsubscribe, change your options, view the
archives Visit: www.listserv.boisestate.edu/archives/oslist.html