Chaos/Juggling curve ball..question

Claudia Haack claudia at kairosalliance.com
Tue Mar 28 05:33:18 PST 2006

Thanks for sharing this, Phelim!   It was a unique addition to our "before
school" routine.  My son and I both couldn't stop watching - and laughing -
either.

As far as relation to Open Space I only have a couple of random thoughts:
Laughing creates Open Space.
Juggling balls as a metaphor for chaos and order and letting go of
control....

Claudia

Claudia Haack
KAIROS Alliance Inc.