Second World Congress of Imams and Rabbis for Peace

Michael M Pannwitz mmpanne at boscop.de
Fri Mar 24 14:07:11 PST 2006

Dear Huli Raz!
And Shabbat Shalom to you and everyone else on this list!
Greetings from Berlin
mmp

Huli Raz wrote:
> Dear Hrrison & Michael!
>

> I'm sitting in my home in Jerusalem, It's Friday, almost Shabbat (Saturday).
>
> Thank you so much for your effort that gives me a little hope!
>
> Shabbat Shalom! (Peaceful Saturday)!
>

> Huli Raz

Michael M Pannwitz, boscop eg
Draisweg 1, 12209 Berlin, Germany
++49-30-772 8000
www.boscop.de   www.michaelmpannwitz.de

Check out the new Open Space World Map now with 392 resident Open Space
Workers in 65 countries (working in a total of 119 countries worldwide)
www.openspaceworldmap.org