SV: Bible-writing OST?

Lise Damkjær lise at learning4life.dk
Tue Mar 21 00:44:27 PST 2006

Wauw Doug!

What a beautiful idea!
I'm siting here in the early sunny morning (but still snow outside even the
calendar says springtime) and all the small grey ones in the back of my head
is jumping explodingly around
- maybe it is what they call opening mind?  ;-)

I never really thought of the Bible as written by persons who wanted to
share their experiences and ways of living just to encourage me (and ok some
others as well) - in a way we are writing a bible on this list aren't we?

Have a nice day - whereever you are!

Lise
Sunny cold Copenhagen