Opening Space for Rabbis and Imams

Funda Oral fundaoral at ttnet.net.tr
Sun Mar 19 23:11:32 PST 2006

Cheryl, another reason might be that "hommes de parole" means
"men whose words are important"..."hommes" might mean "human beings" but
also " men only"....

I now checked the web site, didn't see any clarification about that but
i had thought about it before, wanted to share as i saw yr question.

Funda