Opening Space for Rabbis and Imams

Michael Herman michael at michaelherman.com
Fri Mar 17 06:58:39 PST 2006

Wow.  I would love to hear how this thing has come about, so far.  I
can imagine that these folks will gather, sip warm drinks and eat
bread products on one morning coming up soon.  They'll sit in the
circle and then scribble things that matter, followed by spirited
conversation, a few blips, some moments of facilitators not quite
knowing what is happening and riding it anyway.

But how did this all happen?  What are the things that have made a
difference, the difference, in actually getting to this point?  That's
what I'll really be interested in, when the story can be told.  Who
wrote the invitation, who sent it, who has been supporting it, what
made it not necessarily as simple as that, and how did it happen
anyway?  Can we hear some of that?  Decisions about media, easy or
hard?  And what was that deciding process like?

Wishing you well on the *rest* of this journey, and looking forward to
all of the stories!

michaelh

--

Michael Herman