Patricia: 1 p.m. in which time zone?!

Patricia Haines levelgreen at kaxy.com
Fri Mar 17 04:34:04 PST 2006

so sorry! several folks alerted me to how I'd left that out - I apologize for my east
coast-centeredness!

The next Partnership Phone Forum will be Thursday, April 20th, 1 pm Eastern Time. Same phone number
and pass code.

We will be starting a series of visitors in April, key voices from the national sustainability arena
who will say a few words and then field questions. If any of you have thoughts on folks you'd like
to hear from in future months, let me know.

Patricia